Maxtrix Twin High Bunk Bed with Slide Platform
Turn up the fun on our classic high bunk bed with the new slide platform! Maximum space between top and bottom means even teens and adults can sit up comfortably. Platform doubles as entry way to top and is positioned at the bed end so slide starts further back, saving floor space.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Slide Platform can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a full size bunk bed.
More space between beds = no more bumped heads! Even bigger kids and adults can sit up comfortably on the bottom of our high bunk bed with slide platform.
Slide Platform is attached to the end of the bed and doubles as entry way to the top. With this design, slide starts further back, taking up less floor space + freeing up area at the front.
Customize for added fun or function - Pair with matching trundle bed, storage drawers or underbed curtains.
Stacked beds form one solid unit sleeping two comfortably – perfect for shared rooms or hosting sleepovers. Patented Rock Lock system ensures no wiggling and keeps beds extra sturdy.
Maxtrix system allows you to convert as your needs change. Easily remove slide, separate into individual twin beds or turn them into lofts.
End entrance option: L: 98.5" x D: 72" x H: 71"
Front entrance option: L: 80" x D: 61" x H: 71"
NOTE: Slide Platform is reversible and can be positioned on the front or the end of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 41.75" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)