Maxtrix Twin High Bunk Bed with Straight Ladder + Curtain
We added adorable curtains to our high bunk bed with straight ladder for a playful take on this Maxtrix classic! 3.5 ft of space between top and bottom allows taller kids + adults to sit up comfortably. Two twin beds are stacked using patented Rock Lock system to form one solid unit.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a full size bunk bed.
Higher bunk = more underbed space. With ample headroom between top and bottom beds, it’s a great choice for growing kids + comfortable for adults too.
Hand sewn, 100% cotton curtains are pre-washed and super durable. Velcro strip attachment makes them easy to change or remove without damaging the wood.
Solid wood ladder attaches flush against the bedside rails, allowing easy trundle or storage drawer use. Extra wide, grooved steps for safe climbing.
Classic stacked design saves valuable floor space. Patented Rock Lock system ensures no wiggling and keeps bunk beds super sturdy.
Convert as your needs change – easily separate into individual twin beds, turn them into lofts, or swap the ladder for a staircase.
Overall: L: 80" x D: 46.5" x H: 71"
NOTE: Ladder is reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 41.75" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)