Maxtrix Twin High Corner Bunk Bed with Ladder + Stairs - L
We combined two bunk beds to form an "L" shape that fits perfectly in a bedroom corner. Designed as a space-saving way to sleep four, it’s the perfect solution for a shared bedroom or vacation home. Top bunks each have their own point of access - angled ladder + sturdy handrail on one end, and easy to climb stairs on the other. Added bonus, staircase steps double as drawers for built in storage!
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a loft, to a different bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available in full size.
Our high corner bunk is just that! Two high bunk beds connected in a super functional “L” shape, designed to fit perfectly in your bedroom corner.
Stacked twin size beds provides a space saving way to accommodate 4. It’s the ultimate solution for a shared bedroom, vacation home, or anywhere sleeping quarters are at a premium.
High height = ample headroom between top and bottom bunk.
Angle ladder sticks out at a slant and features sturdy handrail, making it easier to climb. Staircase is safe for kids and comfortable for adults as well. Plus, each step has a deep drawer for extra storage.
Sleep easy - Patented Rock Lock system prevents bunks from wiggling. Wooden slats are tested to withstand more than 800 lbs of weight PER bed.
With the Maxtrix System you'll be able to convert as your needs change – use as individual twin beds, or divide into separate bunks and lofts.
***Please note this design requires the staircase to be assembled on the short side. It can be assembled "mirror image", but cannot be reversed.
Overall: L: 120" x D: 100.75" x H: 71"
NOTE: Bed is reversible and can be assembled mirror image.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 41.75" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)