Maxtrix Twin High Corner Loft Bunk Bed
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Separates into standard beds or converts to another style
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available in full size.
Our high corner loft bunk is just that – two beds stacked on one side connected to a single raised bed on the other. The result is a super functional “L” shape that fits perfectly in your bedroom corner.
With space to sleep three, its the ideal solution for a shared bedroom or for any child who loves to host sleepovers. Also a popular choice for vacation homes where guest accommodations are at a premium.
High height = ample headroom between bunked beds and over 4 ft of clearance beneath the loft.
Customize based on your needs. Turn open space into a study nook, fill with storage, or leave free for playtime. You can even sleep a 4th by adding a trundle bed to the lower bunk!
Solid wood ladders on both sides with extra wide, grooved steps for safe + comfortable climbing.
The Maxtrix System allows you to convert as your needs change – use as individual twin beds, or divide into separate bunk and loft.
Overall: L: 122" x D: 80" x H: 71"
NOTE: Bed can be assembled mirror image .
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 41.75" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)