Maxtrix Twin High Loft Bed with Angled Ladder + Playhouse Panels
We created the ultimate indoor castle by adding colorful play panels to our best-selling high loft! Over 4 ft of underbed clearance is perfect for play today, and great for storage or study tomorrow as kids get older. Angle ladder sticks out at a slant + features handrail for easy climbing.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs. (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a different height loft, a bunk bed, or a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style.
We turned our best-selling high loft into the ultimate playhouse!
Colorful castle panels will create indoor fun and inspire your little one’s imagination. With over 4 ft of clearance, kids have plenty of space to play right underneath.
Panels easily remove when the time comes, leaving you with the classic Maxtrix high loft bed. Fun today, function tomorrow!
Playhouse ladder sticks out from bed at a slant and comes with sturdy + comfortable handrail, making it easier to climb. Flexible design allows ladder to be assembled on either right or left bed end.
Unique leg extension system securely lifts bed off the ground + added cross beams provide extra stability to ensure no wiggling.
This style can see your child through to college, and still converts easily back to a basic twin bed or repurpose for younger siblings.
L: 114.5" x D: 42.5" x H: 71"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 53" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)