Maxtrix Twin High Corner Loft Bed with Ladder + Stairs - R
Two high lofts connected to form an “L” shape that fits perfectly in a bedroom corner, saving valuable floorspace. Over 4 ft of underbed clearance, ideal for a desk, storage or play space. Staircase is safe and easy to climb, plus each step doubles as a storage drawer.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Converts to a different height loft, a bunk bed, or a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a full size loft bed.
Our high corner loft is just that – two high loft beds connected in a super functional “L” shape that fits perfectly in your bedroom corner.
Staircase is safe for kids to climb up top and comfortable for parents as well. Each step has a deep drawer, providing built in storage to help keep your child’s room tidy.
Tall loft bed = more floor space. If ceiling height is not an issue, take your bed up with the high loft. Underbed height measures 52.5”, great for older or taller children and ideally suited to fit desk or storage.
With sleeping accommodations for two, it’s the ultimate solution for a shared bedroom or child who loves to host sleepovers.
This style can see your child through to college, and still converts back to a basic twin bed, or repurpose for younger siblings.
***Can be assembled “mirror image”, but staircase must be placed on long side.
L: 143.25" x D: 80" x H: 71"
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 53" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)