Maxtrix Twin High Loft Bed with Slide Platform
Our new slide platform turns up the fun on a high loft! Platform doubles as entry way to top and is positioned at the bed end so slide starts further back, saving floor space. Ample underbed space perfect for study, storage or play.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Slide Platform can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a different height loft, a bunk bed, or a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a full size loft bed.
Our high loft + slide platform is the ultimate performer. You’ll get the best of fun and function with over 4 ft of underbed clearance – perfect for a desk, storage or play area.
Platform doubles as entry way to the bed. This design is a space-saving way to add a slide since it starts further back + also frees up area at the front.
Slide guarantees hours of fun, but easily removes when it’s no longer needed, leaving you with a super functional loft bed.
Unique leg extension system securely lifts bed off the ground and added cross beams provide extra stability to ensure no wiggling.
This style can see your child through to college, and still converts easily back to a basic twin bed, or repurpose for younger siblings.
Slide Platform on End Option: L: 98.5" x D: 72" x H: 71"
Slide Platform on Side Option: L: 80" x D: 61" x H: 71"
NOTE: Slide platforms are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 53" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)