Maxtrix Twin High Loft Bed with Stairs, Slide Platform + Playhouse Panels
We added colorful play panels to our best-selling high loft to create the ultimate indoor castle! Over 4 ft of underbed clearance is perfect for play today, and great for storage or study tomorrow. Super functional staircase doubles as storage, while slide adds pure indoor fun.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase and Slide Platform can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs. (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a different height loft, a bunk bed, or a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish
We turned our best-selling twin high loft into the ultimate playhouse!
Colorful castle panels + slide will create indoor fun and inspire your little one’s imagination. With over 4 ft of clearance, kids have plenty of space to play right underneath.
Panels easily remove when the time comes, leaving you with the classic Maxtrix high loft bed. Fun today, function tomorrow!
Platform doubles as entry way to the bed. This design is a space-saving way to add a slide since it starts further back + also frees up area at the front.
Unique leg extension system securely lifts bed off the ground and added cross beams provide extra stability to ensure no wiggling.
This style can see your child through to college, and still converts easily back to a basic twin bed or repurpose for younger siblings.
L: 119.25" x D: 72" x H: 71"
NOTE: Stairs and Slide platform are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 53" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)