Maxtrix Twin High Loft Bed with Stairs + Playhouse Panels
We added colorful play panels to our best-selling high loft to create the ultimate indoor castle! Over 4 ft of underbed clearance is perfect for play today, and great for storage or study tomorrow. Staircase is easy for kids to climb + sturdy enough for parents – added bonus, steps double as storage drawers.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs. (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a different height loft, a bunk bed, or a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style.
We turned our best-selling twin high loft into the ultimate playhouse!
Colorful castle panels will create indoor fun and inspire your little one’s imagination. With over 4 ft of clearance, kids have plenty of space to play right underneath.
Panels easily remove when the time comes, leaving you with the classic Maxtrix high loft bed. Fun today, function tomorrow!
Stairs make it easy for kids to climb up top, and comfortable for parents as well. Each step doubles as a drawer – built in storage to help keep your child’s room tidy!
Unique leg extension system securely lifts bed off the ground + added cross beams provide extra stability to ensure no wiggling.
This style can see your child through to college, and still converts easily back to a basic twin bed or repurpose for younger siblings.
L: 100.75" x D: 42.5" x H: 71"
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 53" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)