Maxtrix Twin High Loft Bed with Straight Ladder + Storage
Our classic high loft bed with straight ladder becomes the ultimate storage cube! Raised bed = space underneath. Fill with matching case goods based on your needs. Dressers + bookcases are designed to fit perfectly. Each piece is freestanding so you can use separately for years to come.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a lower loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a full size loft bed.
Gain storage without losing floorspace! Our high loft bed with storage is the perfect solution for anyone tight on space or just wanting to keep rooms tidy + organized.
Case goods are designed to fit perfect underneath the beds, creating a great looking storage cube with lots of capacity.
Choose from different combinations of dressers, bookcases and cube units to suit your needs. Each furniture piece is free-standing, so they can be used separately (option to add matching crown and base)!
Space saving straight ladder sits flush against the bed, minimizing overall footprint.
This style can see your child through to college, and still converts easily back to a basic twin bed, or repurpose for younger siblings.
L: 80" x D: 46.5" x H: 71"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.