Maxtrix Twin Low Bunk Bed with Angled Ladder + Curtain
We added colorful fabric curtains to our classic low bunk to create an adorable playhouse bed. Angled ladder + sturdy handrail sticks out from bed at a slant for easy, comfortable climbing. Stacked design is a space-saving way to sleep two in one bedroom.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a full size bunk bed.
Colorful underbed curtains add an element of indoor fun to our best-selling low bunk bed so you can create the perfect shared room or sleepover-headquarters!
Hand sewn, 100% cotton curtains are pre-washed and super durable. Velcro strip attachment makes them easy to change or remove without damaging the wood.
Solid wood, angled ladder sticks out at a slant and features sturdy + comfortable handrail, making it easier to climb. Extra wide, grooved steps for safe climbing.
Stacked design means you sleep two without losing valuable floor space. Patented Rock Lock system ensures bunk beds are super sturdy.
Only 61.5” tall, low height bunk beds are great for small rooms and little kids. Convert as your needs change – separate into individual twin beds, turn them into lofts, or swap the ladder for a staircase.
Overall: L: 80" x D: 73.75" x H: 61.5"
NOTE: Ladder is reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 32.25" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)