Maxtrix Twin Low Bunk Bed with Angled Ladder, Curtain + Slide
We added colorful curtains + slide to our classic low bunk, creating an adorable playhouse bed. Stacked design sleeps two comfortably – low height is perfect for small rooms and little ones. Angled ladder with sturdy handrail sticks out from bed at a slant for easy, comfortable climbing.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder and slide can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a full size bunk bed.
Colorful fabric underbed curtains and slide add tons of indoor fun to our best-selling low bunk bed – perfect for a shared room or sleepover-headquarters!
Hand sewn, 100% cotton curtains are pre-washed and super durable. Velcro strip attachment makes them easy to change or remove without damaging the wood.
Climb up solid wood angled ladder with sturdy handrail, then take the slide back down. Only 61.5” tall, low height bunk beds are great for rooms with low ceilings (8 ft and lower) and little kids.
Stacked design means you sleep two without losing valuable floor space. Patented Rock Lock system ensures bunk beds are super sturdy.
Convert as your needs change – easily separate into individual twin beds, turn them into lofts, or swap the ladder for a staircase.
Overall: L: 80" x D: 105.5" x H: 61.5"
NOTE: Ladder and Slide are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 32.25" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)