Maxtrix Twin Low Bunk Bed with Angled Ladder, Top Tent + Curtain
Colorful fabrics turn our best-selling low bunk into an adorable playhouse bed! Curtains + matching top tent will inspire your child’s imagination during the day and help them sleep soundly at night. Angled ladder with sturdy handrail sticks out from bed at a slant for easy, comfortable climbing.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a full size bunk bed.
We paired our classic low bunk with colorful underbed curtains + matching top tent so you can create a super fun shared room or sleepover-headquarters!
Hand sewn, 100% cotton fabrics are pre-washed and ultra durable. Velcro strip attachment makes curtains easy to change or remove without damaging the wood.
Solid wood, angled ladder sticks out at a slant and features sturdy handrail, making it easier to get up top. Extra wide, grooved steps for safe climbing.
Only 61.5” tall, low height bunk beds are great for small rooms and little kids.
Stacked design means you sleep two without losing valuable floor space. Patented Rock Lock system ensures bunk beds are super sturdy.
Convert as your needs change – easily separate into individual twin beds, turn them into lofts, or swap the ladder for a staircase.
Overall: L: 80" x D: 73.75" x H: 82.25"
NOTE: Ladder is reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the top tent frame.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 32.25" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)