Maxtrix Twin Mid Loft Bed with Straight Ladder, Storage + Desk
Our classic mid loft bed with straight ladder becomes the ultimate storage + study cube! Create your ideal combo of matching case goods, all designed to fit perfectly. Desk pulls out easily at homework time then slides back underneath. Each piece is freestanding so you can also use separately.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a full size loft bed.
Our mid loft storage + study combo is the perfect solution for anyone tight on space or just wanting to keep rooms tidy and organized.
All pieces are designed to fit the underbed space perfectly, creating a functional, clean cube with lots of capacity.
Choose configuration of dressers and bookcases to suit your needs. Each furniture piece is free-standing, making it possible to use separately (option to add matching crown and base).
Two drawer student desk pulls out easily when its time for homework, then slides back neatly underneath the bed.
Space saving straight ladder sits flush against the bed, minimizing overall footprint.
Convert over time into a taller loft, a bunk or back to standard twin bed as kids and families grow. Built to last.
L: 80” x D: 51.5” / 94" (desk extended) x H: 61.5”
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 44.25" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)