Maxtrix Twin Traditional Bed with Low Bed End
Our Traditional Bed with Low Bed End is a timeless classic. Pair with matching underbed drawers for extra storage, or accommodate overnight guests by adding a trundle bed. Constructed with the same quality materials and attention to detail as our bunk and loft beds.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Modular: Easily converts to a loft, bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a Standard Full, Twin XL, Full XL or Queen size bed.
A true investment piece – our Traditional Bed with High Headboard and Low Bed End is a classic style you will use around the home for years to come.
Super functional design works perfectly for a child not quite ready for a raised bed, or for furnishing a guest room where different ages and sizes will sleep.
Pair with underbed storage drawers to help keep rooms tidy, or add trundle bed, perfect for hosting sleepovers.
Complete the look with matching night stands, dresser or bookcase.
Accommodates standard twin size mattress & bedding. As part of Maxtrix System you’ll always have the option to convert into a loft, bunk or other style should needs change.
L: 80" x D: 42.5" x H: 40" (H: 44" with curved bed ends)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.