Maxtrix Twin XL High Bunk Bed
Avoid bumped heads with the Maxtrix high bunk bed! 3.5 ft of space between top and bottom allows teens + adults to sit up comfortably. Two twin XL beds are stacked using patented Rock Lock system to form one solid unit. XL = additional 4” length (84”) to accommodate longer legs.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 5 x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a Full XL or standard Twin size bunk bed.
Higher bunk = more underbed space. Ample headroom between top and bottom beds and new XL length, make this the perfect choice for growing kids + super comfortable for adults too!
Twin XL measures standard twin width (42.5”) + additional 4” length (84”). Requires Twin XL mattress.
Classic stacked design saves valuable floor space. Patented Rock Lock system ensures no wiggling and keeps bunk beds super sturdy.
Solid wood ladder with extra wide, grooved steps for safe climbing. Choose from straight ladder which sits flush and saves space, or easy to climb angle ladder + handrail.
Customize this bunk for fun or function - Pair with matching trundle bed or storage drawers.
Convert as your needs change – easily separate into individual twin XL beds, turn them into lofts, or swap the ladder for a staircase.
Straight Ladder Option: L: 84" x D: 46.5" x H: 71"
Angled Ladder Option: L: 84" x D: 75" x H: 71"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 41.75" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)