Maxtrix Twin XL Low Bunk Bed
Our classic low bunk bed sleeps two comfortably in one bedroom while conserving space. Two twin XL beds stacked to form one solid unit using patented Rock Lock system. Super sturdy and strong/stable. Choose from space-saving straight ladder or extra-safe angle ladder. XL = additional 4” length (84”).
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 5 x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Space-saving footprint: Approx. 27 sq ft, 61.5” high
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a Full XL or standard Twin size bunk bed.
Create the perfect shared room or sleepover-headquarters with our best-selling Maxtrix Kids low bunk bed! Stacked design means you sleep two while keeping valuable floor space.
Now available in Twin XL size to accommodate longer legs. Standard twin width (42.5”) + additional 4” length (84”). Requires Twin XL mattress.
Patented Rock Lock system makes bunk beds super sturdy.
Solid wood ladder with extra wide, grooved steps for safe climbing. Option for straight ladder which sits flush and saves space, or angle ladder + handrail, an easier choice for young children.
Customize this bunk for fun or function - pair with matching trundle bed or storage drawers.
Only 61.5” tall, low height bunk beds are great for small rooms and little kids. Convert as your needs change – easily separate into individual twin XL beds, turn them into lofts, or swap the ladder for a staircase.
Straight Ladder Option: L: 84" x D: 46.5" x H: 61.5"
Angled Ladder Option: L: 84" x D: 73.75" x H: 61.5"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 32.25" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)