Maxtrix Twin XL Low Loft Bed with Stairs
Stairs are a safe way for young children to climb into bed + plenty sturdy enough for adults. Each step double as storage drawer, great for clothes or toys. Swapping the ladder for a staircase on our classic low loft bed = the perfect combination of fun and function. Now 4” longer to accommodate growing kids.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase can be assembled on either right or left side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 5 x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a full XL or twin size loft bed.
Our best-selling low loft bed with stairs is now offered in extra-long to accommodate longer legs! Twin XL loft bed = standard twin width (42.5”) + additional 4” length (84”). Requires Twin XL mattress.
Staircase makes it easy for kids to climb up top and comfortable for parents as well – helpful at story time or when changing sheets. Each step has a deep drawer, providing built in storage to help keep your child’s room tidy.
Maximize floor space under the loft for play (optional cute under bed curtains), or storage (matching dressers or bookshelves), or add your own kids furniture.
Only 50.75” high, it’s a suitable loft bed for rooms with low ceilings (8 feet and lower) and smaller spaces.
A great bed for young children; but it’s designed to easily convert into a taller loft, a bunk or standard twin XL bed as kids + families grow. Built to last.
L: 104.75" x D: 42.5" x H: 50.75"
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 32.75" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)