Maxtrix Twin XL Medium Bunk Bed with Stairs
Our medium height bunk is the perfect happy medium! Designed with more space between beds, but still fits average ceilings. Stairs are a safe way for young children to climb into bed + plenty sturdy enough for adults. Each step doubles as storage drawer, great for clothes or toys. Twin XL size = additional 4” length (84”).
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 5 x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily separates into 2 standard beds or converts to a loft
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a full xl or standard twin size bunk bed.
Our best-selling Medium bunk bed with stairs is now offered in extra-long size to accommodate longer legs! Twin XL = standard twin width (42.5”) + additional 4” length (84”). Requires Twin XL mattress.
Staircase makes it easy for kids to climb up top and comfortable for parents as well – helpful at story time or when changing sheets. Each step has a deep drawer, providing built in storage to help keep your child’s room tidy.
Stacked design saves valuable floor space. Ample headroom between top and bottom beds for growing kids and parents. Patented Rock Lock system ensures bunk beds are extra sturdy.
Customize this bunk for fun or function. Pair with matching trundle bed or storage drawers.
Convert as your needs change – easily separate into individual twin XL beds, turn them into lofts, or swap the staircase for a ladder.
Overall: L: 104.75" x D: 42.5" x H: 66.25"
NOTE: Staircase is reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 37" (measured from the slats of the lower bed to the slats of the upper bed)