Maxtrix Twin XL Mid Loft Bed
Space for sleep, study and play all one place makes this the ultimate combination of fun + function. More underbed space, but not too high, our popular twin Mid Loft = the perfect happy medium! Now with an extra 4” in length to accommodate longer legs.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 5 x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a Full XL or standard Twin size loft bed.
Raised high enough for ample underbed space, but still suitable for younger children and low ceilings, our popular mid loft bed with ladder works for all! Twin XL = standard twin width (42.5”) + additional 4” length (84”). Requires Twin XL mattress.
Choose straight or angle ladder style, and front or end orientation. Space saving straight ladder sits flush against the bed. Angle version sticks out at a slant, making it easier to climb.
Use floor space under the loft for play (optional cute under bed curtains), storage (matching dressers or bookshelves), or add your own kids furniture.
A great bed for younger ages; but it’s designed it to convert into a standard loft, a bunk or separate into basic twin XL bed as kids + families grow. Built to last.\
Straight Ladder on Front Option: L: 84" x D: 46.5" x H: 61.5"
Angled Ladder on Front Option: L: 84" x D: 73.75" x H: 61.5"
Straight Ladder on End Option: L: 88" x D: 42.5" x H: 61.5"
Angled Ladder on End Option: L: 111.5" x D: 42.5" x H: 61.5"
NOTE: Ladders are reversible and can be positioned on either side of the bed.
Height is measured from the floor to the top of the guardrail.
Guardrail height: 16" (measured from the surface of the slats to the top of the guardrail)
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.
Underbed height: 43.5" (measured from the floor to the slats of the bed)