Maxtrix Twin XL Mid Loft Bed with Stairs
Space for sleep, study and play makes this the ultimate combo of fun + function. Now 4” longer to accommodate growing kids. Easy to climb, super sturdy steps double as storage drawers. More underbed space, but not too high, our popular twin Mid Loft with staircase = the perfect happy medium!
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Staircase can be assembled on either right or left side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 5 x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a higher loft, bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a full XL or standard twin size loft bed.
Our best-selling mid loft bed with stairs is now offered in extra-long to accommodate longer legs! Twin XL = standard twin width (42.5”) + additional 4” length (84”). Requires Twin XL mattress.
Raised high enough for ample underbed space (10+ inches than the low loft!), but still suitable for younger children and low ceilings, our popular mid loft bed with stairs works for all.
Staircase makes it easy for kids to climb up top, and comfortable for parents as well. Each step has a deep drawer, providing built in storage to help keep your child’s room tidy.
Use floor space under the loft for play, storage (matching dressers or bookshelves), or add your own kids furniture.
A safe bed for younger ages; but it’s designed it to easily convert into a taller loft, a bunk or standard twin XL bed as kids + families grow. Built to last.
L: 104.75” x D: 42.5” x H: 61.5”